All our coaching options aim to improve your communication and performance.
VENUES: We lead coaching sessions in businesses, organisations, schools, private homes, online, or through voice or video calls.
COACHING SUBJECT: Using language effectively to think, express yourself and achieve what you want.
Additionally, as each session is entirely focused on your needs, we are open to requests, if you have one. For individuals or groups, you may, for example, choose one of the topics below:
· Stress Management: Achieve your goals and succeed, without being a victim of stress.
· Public speaking, Confidence and clear, effective communication: Develop your confidence and self-expression. Give successful presentations. Connect with your audience and interlocutors. Speak up and share your ideas effectively during meetings (professional or social). Improve your listening and speaking skills.
· Confidence in English: For non-native speakers of English. Discover how to enjoy expressing yourself freely in English. Be confident in communicating in English, regardless of your level or the situation.
· Mindfulness and business resilience: Improve your focus, handle pressure and increase your resilience in a highly demanding environment.
· Leadership and Management: Inspire and guide your team to success.
· Persuasion: Understand, practise and adopt constructive persuasion techniques.
· Relationships, conflict and problem resolution: Acquire strategies and skills that will help you settle any worry or dispute, old or new.
Group coaching enables us to address the needs of individuals in a relaxed and informal group of people with similar goals. Although everybody has different concerns, we often find we have common needs, or at least similar needs, that we address together and all learn from. Group sessions are very special in terms of the atmosphere, as everyone learns from each other’s experiences and coaching.
To enquire or organise a group session: CONTACT US
Individual coaching enables us to address your very specific needs and concerns, helping you resolve and go beyond perceived limitations to achieve what you want.
Individual coaching may also be led via email, voice or video calls, with one of our coaches. Although these modes of communication do not have the benefits of talking face to face, they do offer other advantages, including precious reflection time and increased geographical and scheduling flexibility.
TO BOOK YOUR FREE 1st individual coaching session: CONTACT US
Our prices vary depending on format, location, session length and frequency. Please enquire.
You may also wish to consult the following pages:
Coaching For Language Learning (E. Betham, 2018): This book with downloadable Interactive Projectable Classes in English for professionals describes how LCC is applicable in many language and performance coaching situations.